Home About Lookbook Inspiration Featured

Staff Picks: F / W 2013 Part 2

Saturday 5 October 2013

Hey, 

Working at Zara this summer did the complete opposite of what a job is supposed to do - help me save money. Couldn't resist all the goodies coming in week after week.

It was hard to pick, but here are my favourites from Zara's f/w collection. All my faves are from trafaluc, which is the more casual and young (also slightly cheaper) collection at Zara. I'm obsessed with this year's f/w clothes and all the new trends - especially plaid (yes, plaid is back). I'm also super excited about the crop tops that made the cut into fall, literally cannot live without my crop tops.

Here are my top 5 picks for the upcoming seasons:

Faux Leather Cropped Top ($39.90). Obsessed with leather anything and cropped anything, so naturally, obsessed with this top. Perfect for a weekend out or even pair it with high waisted shorts for a more casual look. 
The Floral Print Skirt ($25.90). Like I said, plaid is back, and I love it. This is the perfect skirt for a casual outfit for class.

 Cropped Jacquard Top with Zip at the Back ($39.90). Surprise surprise, more crop tops. I will forever wear them even if the temperature drops. 

Zipper Skirt ($99.90). I love this skirt because 1. It's leather, and 2. Because of the zipper details. The zippers totally make all the difference and makes it perfect for pairing with something simple, like a basic tee - easy and stylish outfits for class. 
Leather Ankle Boot Sandal ($109.00). I can't even begin to explain how much I need these shoes. They are the perfect boot sandals and can be paired with so many outfits. From boyfriend jeans to leather skirts, these babies look so good. Hundred percent a must-have for your closet. 






































































Yes I've noticed my "fall/winter" faves are all skirts and crop tops, but I'm still nostalgic of summer and these pieces are my way of transitioning into fall. Still rocking that pant-less, mid-drift swag, but with darker colours and prints, not to mention all that leather.

Hope you're all fall ready.

xoxo, 
Jaein

P.S - We just got started on Bloglovin!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin




No comments :

Post a Comment