Home About Lookbook Inspiration Featured

Summer to Fall: In Transition

Thursday 10 October 2013

The weather is cooling down, and we're loving it, but that also doesn't mean we won't complain when it gets too cold. While the temperature is slowly declining, it's still warm enough to bare our midriffs and wear skirts, so we will. 

I'm not sure if I should be welcoming fall with open arms or mourning at the fact that this is probably the last week of sun and warmth we're going to have. Womp womp womp....
So since the temperature has dropped, it's time to whip out some pants. Harem and trouser pants are going to be my go-to this fall - especially these harem-trouser pants (two in one, cool). Being a light-almost silky material, it's good for the warmer fall afternoons to the colder walks home from class. Super basic and easy to match with other basics (ie. white cropped tank). Since I'm apparently so into basics, a statement necklace is the perfect way to add a little something to any outfit. Finally, ankle-strapped heels are my faves for rocking with any type of cropped pant or boyfriend jeans. Don't leave those ankles naked, they need some lovin' too. 

Happy fall everyone,
Jaein


This Fall is all about leather detailing for me. This skirt is currently the only leather skirt I have, so I'm definitely looking to purchase another one (specifically with some quilting on it). Block heeled leather ankle boots are a must have fall essential in my mind, and these new Aldo booties are exactly what I have been looking for. I'm also loving the athletic trend, as "sported" in my outfit via this super cool black chiffon tank with white piping. With all this black and leather detailing, it was a no brainer for me to throw on a pop of colour. So, what better way to do so, than through the layering of these amazing statement necklaces, and my floral print jacket to finish off the outfit. 
This look speaks to me on so many levels, and while it may seem a little overwhelming with the amount of trends I'm combining, I think it's a matter of finding a middle ground. 

Much Love,
Steph 

No comments :

Post a Comment