Home About Lookbook Inspiration Featured

COLD WEATHER BLUES

Wednesday 20 November 2013

The cold is slowly creeping up on us and we're already saying goodbye to Fall. Not to mention our days seem significantly shorter now that our clocks have been winded back an hour. With less sun and with our busy school schedules, we can't help feel a little blue. Nonetheless, thoughts of home and Christmas break are making life a little less stressful.





School is literally so hard and I'm not lying when I say I hit rock bottom at least 10 times a week. Just kidding (not actually) but midterms are FINALLY over and I have a few more weeks to breathe before finals start.
I don't know if it's my grungy mood affecting my grungy outfit choices, but I've noticed that everything I put on nowadays is black, white or grey (I don't hate it though...) Hence, this all-black, all-pleather outfit. I've also become a huge fan of dark red lipstick, it's sort of perfect for the up-coming winter season.

Much love,
Jaein



Last week we saw our first snowfall here in London - a clear reminder to bring out the knits and most importantly, spray some waterproof protector on all my shoes. Less sun and shorter days seem to have put me in a sort of daze, and the cold wind seeping through my jacket is a constant reminder to layer up before heading out. Unfortunately, I'll have to retire my faux leather jacket and midi skirts until next Fall, as sporting them during the Winter is seemingly impossible here. Cheers to one last wear before the cold weather gets the best of us all.

Keep warm and see you all soon,
Steph

11 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Avengers Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really appreciate your article, in fact I think you deserve a thumbs up.
    Thejacketmaker - Celebrities Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just a common women leather jacket, you must try new design of leather jackets, it 2015 not 1990

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love that Black Classic leather Jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the nicely created and durable jacket which happens to be ideal for Spring and Drop. You must hand clean this jacket. ZippiLeather-Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these jackets are so beautiful. Even I noticed that women look more smarter than men in jackets. I" am pretty sure I am right :) Distressed Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denim/shorts with tee and celebrity leather jacket is my favorite combo too, because it is more comfortable than other combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the post keep sharing with us. leather jacket size guide one should consider this before buying the leather jacket to get the right size of jacket and in this season one should definitely go for it it gives stylish look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    This is an amazing collection of women winter leather jackets .. Lovely I like it.. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete