Home About Lookbook Inspiration Featured

AND THEN THERE WAS SNOW...

Tuesday 26 November 2013

London welcomed a lot of snow this weekend and even though it hindered all our actions (i.e. wearing heels out or the treacherous walk to school) it is quite beautiful to look at. Western is seriously so lovely after a snowfall.

Sweater: Aritzia, Vest: H&M, Denim: H&M, Boots: Seychelles
After spending the weekend back home, I came back to London only to be faced with snow at knee-high levels. In fact, I even saw somebody post a video on Facebook of a man using skis to get around town (yes ... in London). While totally unexpected, it was a sort of nice surprise to see the the city's christmas decor and lights amid mounds of fluffly, white snow. Meanwhile, the only things keeping me warm are my excitement for the Holidays, and this fur vest. It's pretty unrealistic to wear the vest on its own now (like I am in this photo), but I find that it looks pretty good layered under my black cocoon jacket or over layers of thick sweaters. And although I know it can be dangerous to walk around in heeled boots during the Winter, these lace-up boots by Seychelles are probably the only heeled boot I've managed to wear throughout the stormiest of weather.

Much Love,
Steph

Leggings: American Apparel; Sweater: Zara; Shirt: Topshop; Shoes: Steve Madden



The unbelievable amount of snow we got this weekend was kind of my official goodbye to fall and a reminder to deck my house out in xmas swag (yay). Time to pack away the thigh-high socks and whip out my flannels and sweaters. Obviously I would try and sneak some crops into the colder seasons hence, my cropped sweater. I'm also going to go ahead and say that everyone should own a pair of leather pants/leggings - goes with everything and also gives your outfit an edgy kick.
Hopefully the weather decides to chill cause I'm already sick of lugging around in my puffy-ass parka and Sorels. Or maybe the weather will get significantly worse and school gets cancelled forever, I wouldn't even be mad.

Mwa,
Jaein

P.S - I know it's finals season but let's try and avoid getting too comfy a.k.a leaving your house in sweats ;) ... Also good luck on your finals!!!

Keep Warm xx

No comments :

Post a Comment