We hope that the holidays are going well, especially for those who suffered the wrath of the insane ice storm that recently hit Toronto and surrounding GTA. You're all probably busy with family and boxing week sales, of course, but we thought we would take a break from all the eating and shopping to talk about, well .... boots.
Boots are the one item we seem to never get enough of in the F/W time because lets face it, can you ever really have enough?
As students at Western, we both know the turmoil you girls face with the need to wear cute boots, while having to face weather that's just .... absolute shit. So, to combat these pressing issues, we've found some amazing boots that look great + are shitty-weather proof (we promise).
Clockwise from top left corner:
1. Sperry Top-Sider "Suffolk Boot" ($213.89)
2. Dav "Devon Ombre" Rain Boot ($91.79)
3. Jeffrey Campbell "Forecast" Boot ($70.00)
4. Dr Marten "Drench" Boot ($134.99)
5. Hunter "Sandhurst Chaucer" Riding Boot ($225.00)
6. Hunter "Chancery" Riding Boot ($241.18)
7. Burberry "Halloway" Rain Boot ($297.15)
8. Hunter x Rag and Bone Boot ($286.35)
9. Chooka "Lorum Strap" Rain Boot ($91.79)
While we know some of the boots are on the pricier end, these are just examples to remind you that the weather might be shitty, but that doesn't mean you can't look good.
Steph & Jaein