Home About Lookbook Inspiration Featured

SPRING FORWARD

Thursday 3 April 2014


Hey everyone, we're still alive, no one worry.
With school quickly coming to an end, we've been dividing all our time between job applications/interviews and staying on top of school. But spring decided to bless us with some sunlight and warm weather, so we couldn't resist taking advantage.

-

















































































Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Mint Jacket: Nasty Gal, Black Jacket: Babaton, Pants: Talula, Top: American Apparel,
Necklaces: H&M + Jcrew, Bag: Zara, Rings: H&M, Sunglasses: Shop Ruche



























Spring has been a long time coming, and now that the weather is finally warming up I couldn't be happier. I am more than ready to pack away the heavy clothing, with my dresses and sandals on standby. Lately, I've really been enjoying trousers/joggers, cuffed at the ankle. They're a great transition piece from winter to springtime, as they cover quite a bit of leg but are also thinner and more lightweight. The pair that I'm wearing, from Aritzia, are my absolute favourite; they're the perfect combination of loose and slim fit. I know my wardrobe seems entirely monochromatic, but as the weather warms up you'll definitely see me sporting more colour and prints.

Until next time,
Steph xx






Shoes: YRU, Necklace: Zara, Clutch: AA, Sunglasses: UO
















































































Decided to celebrate this blessed weather by going BIG. Sporting my bug-eyed sunnies, my favourite statement necklace and my brand new creepers that I've been waiting forever to wear. I love pairing big chunky accessories with simple staple pieces like my boho pants and black tank. 
Super stoked that summer is on its way - I'm looking a little pale, some more sunlight would do me some good. 
Ps. Good luck on finals everyone! Can't believe I'm almost half done university... crazy. 

much love forever and ever,
Jaein M

No comments :

Post a Comment