Home About Lookbook Inspiration Featured

LONDON BRIDGE

Friday 3 October 2014




Jacket: Zara | Tee: Aritzia | Skirt: Mango | Shoes: Report

Mother Nature has been kind, and so I'm very gratefully attempting to wear all the skirts in my closet at least once before it cools down. This amazing ombre skirt that I purchased in August has been longing to be worn, and there was no better weather than this week to do it. I paired the skirt with this graphic tee from Aritzia that I know everyone and their mother has ... but I love it just the same. The oversized denim jacket is a relatively new favourite that I purchased in the Zara summer sale (apologies to my old denim-moto jacket if you're reading this). Not only does it have the semi-distressed look that I was hoping to find, but it's also the perfect length. The variations of blue give this almost all-white outfit new life, reviving feelings of summer that make fall a thought of the past.

Praying this weather sticks around,
Love Steph

Jersey: Champs | Shoes: Bamboo








































































































Guys I'm falling for all these fall colours (lol punny). Burgundy has found its way into my heart by looking so good with my hair - hehe. My baseball jersey has surprisingly become a staple this season and I find I'm wearing it all the time - to class, to the bars, to wear around the house... I can literally pair it with anything, from a LBD to leggings and a loose tank. Another thing I love about the baseball jersey is that it makes the most simple outfits look not so simple (ja feel?) My look is literally comprised of 3 things - ripped tights, black booties and my jersey. 

Be right back while I cop jerseys in every colour/pattern/material, 
Jaein xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment